MAKE WORKING AT HEIGHT SAFER ON BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION SITES
Building operatives can face many hazards; they may be at height, they may be above voids. However, work needs to continue to schedule. Oxford Safety trellis mats increase the safety of working at height, preventing falls inside roofs, down stairways, and providing work platforms above voids; all to meet safety concerns and regulations e.g. WAHR regulations in UK. Also better productivity results from good safety equipment because operatives can proceed without worries.
SPS STAIRWELL PROTECTION SYSTEMS
The Stairwell Platform System prevents falls into stairwell, voids, and down stairways - also provides a sound working platform or landing, to increase productivity when working at height.
- Prevent the fall of plasterers, carpenters, painters.
- Maintain emergency "walk-through" access down stairs.
- Allow easy access for movement of people & materials.
- Provide a working platform for all trades
- New telescopic safety handrails to fit most situations.