PREVENTING FALLS FROM HEIGHT WHILE MAINTAINING THE WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT
Facility management is an industry that looks after multiple areas to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology. Falls are an ever-present danger in this industry. Working on high platforms, cherry pickers, ladders or any other raised area poses personnel risk. Running a safe operation is possible if the right equipment is provided to employees.
STAIRWELL PROTECTION SYSTEM
The StairSpan stairwell protection system prevents falls into stairwells, voids, and down stairways - it also provides a sound working platform or landing, to increase productivity when working at height. The system is easy to use and can be installed in a matter of minutes, it's flexible design means that it doesn't block access to the stairs, allowing work to continue around it.
- Prevent the fall of plasterers, carpenters, painters.
- Maintain emergency "walk-through" access down stairs.
- Allow easy access for movement of people & materials.
- Provide a working platform for all trades
- New telescopic safety handrails to fit most situations.