PREVENTING FALLS FROM HEIGHT WHILE MAINTAINING THE WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT
Facility management is an industry that looks after multiple areas to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process and technology. Falls are an ever-present danger in this industry. Working on high platforms, cherry pickers, ladders or any other raised area poses personnel risk. Running a safe operation is possible if the right equipment and training are provided to employees.
SPS STAIRWELL PROTECTION SYSTEMS
The Stairwell Platform System prevents falls into stairwell, voids, and down stairways - also provides a sound working platform or landing, to increase productivity when working at height.
- Prevent the fall of plasterers, carpenters, painters.
- Maintain emergency "walk-through" access down stairs.
- Allow easy access for movement of people & materials.
- Provide a working platform for all trades
- New telescopic safety handrails to fit most situations.